20 de desembre del 2013

Unhearthed


We were walking in the forest searching animal tracks. We were four friends, and Josh did the discover.

  • Something was buried there. - Said Josh, pointing at the ground.
  • I think so. – observed Charles, another friend.

We unearthed it. It was a doll. It had long blonde hair and blue eyes. It had the size of a baby and it was very realistic.
We thought that we had to bury the doll but nobody was brave to do it. We went two kilometers over there, and we camped. We were explaining horror stories and I saw it. It was the doll that we unearthed. I was scared. It was a dark and restless night. The doll was staring at me. I ran at my lodge. This night I didn’t sleep.
When all of my friends woke up we go out the lodge and we had breakfast outside. We saw the doll again. Now, it was wearing a white T-shirt but it was bloodied. The doll had a knife in the hand. Luckily, we ran and we never saw the horror doll again.

Eva Baiges
Institut -Escola Daniel Mangrané, Jesús

*Conte premiat en la categoria secundària en el IV Concurs de microrelats de terror 2013, organitzat per la biblioteca amb el suport dels departaments de Català, Castellà i Llengües estrangeres de l'Institut Cristòfol Despuig.